How can I appeal my assessment? PDF Print E-mail
Call your county assessors' office first for an informal appeal. If you are not satisfied with the results then call your county clerk and schedule an appointment with the county equalization board. It is too late to appeal after you have received your tax bill but the assessments for the next tax bill may be appealed.